Dental veneers are a durable, long-lasting solution that can be used to correct a range of dental concerns. At Alexander Dentistry, cosmetic dentists Dr. Don Alexander and Dr. Michael Greenburg offer a range of cosmetic dentistry treatments, including porcelain veneers.
Porcelain veneers can be used to correct some dental concerns including:
- Gaps or spaces between teeth
- Broken or chipped teeth
- Stained or discolored teeth
- Crooked or uneven teeth
During your visit to our Jacksonville, FL dental office, Dr. Alexander or Dr. Greenburg will perform a comprehensive exam to ensure that your cosmetic concerns are not the result of a more advanced dental issue. At Alexander Dentistry, we are committed to helping patients achieve a strong, stable foundation (teeth) so that their treatment can last years. If you would like to schedule a consultation to determine if porcelain veneers are right for you, contact Alexander Dentistry in Jacksonville, FL.
Benefits of Porcelain Veneers
Porcelain veneers offer a range of benefits for patients with damaged teeth.
- Convenient: With the use of advanced CEREC technology, we can produce our porcelain veneers in our Jacksonville office, while the patient waits. Depending on your case, patients may be able to receive their dental veneers in just one visit to our Jacksonville, FL dentist office.
- Customizable: We use high-quality porcelain ceramic to create your dental veneers. Porcelain is a highly durable, and natural looking material that blends seamlessly with your natural smile. We can color match the porcelain veneer to match your existing teeth, giving patients a beautiful, natural-looking smile.
- Long Lasting: With proper care and maintenance, your porcelain veneers can last years.Jacksonville dentists Dr. Aleander and Dr. Greenburg take their time to craft personalized, durable, and natural looking porcelain veneers. Our craftsmanship paired with your ability to maintain a healthy smile can help your porcelain veneers last for many years to come.